Caravan windows are made the same way as a house windows except a caravan window is made by putting a sash inside of another window sash.
Our System offers a full range of door options, which exactly match the Window System. The range is suitable for use in New Build and Refurbishment projects making it a firm favourite for both the Trade and Specifier market.
Triple chamber system ensures good thermal insulation.
This can accommodate standard locking mechanisms including high security bolt systems.
Single leg glazing beads and retention detail ensures easy yet secure on-site glazing.
The original uPVC chamfered system, with the option of a sculptured casement "T" sash and sculptured bead. With its full range of window styles available offering pivot and fully reversible windows options, this versatile system has become a firm favourite in both the Trade and Specifier Markets.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation
- Option of low level gaskets, both manual and pre-inserted
- Security enhanced and approved to BS7950
- White or Rosewood,
- Golden Oak woodgrain for a natural look - all available as standard.
Choice of 25 non-standard laminate options available by special order including:
- Anthracite Grey
- Schwarzbraun (Black)
- White Ash
- Colour coating system available in 150 RAL colours
- Quality in gloss finish, providing long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance.
- Larger reinforcement chambers allow for additional strength/rigidity when necessary.
- Hardware is fixed into steel to improve the technical performance and security of the window
- Single leg beads enable easy yet secure on-site glazing